Fort William (7)
Fort William (7) (1858-1866) - An American Fur Company fur trading post established in 1858 on the site of Fort Mortimer in present day Williams County, North Dakota. Site sold to the U.S. Government in 1866 and used for Fort Buford.
Part of Fort Buford State Historic Site, Williams County, North Dakota. Exact site is unknown.
Visited: Vicinity 22 Sep 2013
Fort William (7) Picture Gallery