Camp Skagway (1898-1904) - A U.S. Army Camp established in 1898 during the Alaska Gold Rush by Captain Frank F. Eastman (Cullum 2809), 14th U.S. Infantry, in present day Skagway, Skagway Borough, Alaska. Abandoned in 1904. Also known as Camp at Skagway.
The post was abandoned at 10am 30 Sep 1904 and the troops removed to Fort William H. Seward at Haines.
Some remnants of post buildings in Skagway, Skagway Borough, Alaska.