35th Michigan Volunteer Infantry
35th Michigan Volunteer Infantry (1898-1899) - Organized and mustered into the service of the United States at Island Lake, Mich., July 9 to 25, 1898, with 45 officers and 1,283 enlisted men.
- Assigned to First Brigade, First Division, Second Army Corps, November 12
- Assigned to Third Separate Brigade, Second Army Corps, March 4, 1899
Mustered out of the service of the United States at Augusta, Ga., March 31, 1899, with 47 officers and 1,118 enlisted men. Casualties while in service: Officers-died of disease, 1. Enlisted men-died of disease, 24; deserted, 15.
- Correspondence Relating to the War with Spain, Center for Military History, U.S. Army, Vol 1
- The Organization of the Army during the Spanish-American War, page 509
- Organization of Volunteers, page 581