Fortress West Point Batteries
Fortress West Point Batteries (1776-1783) - Revolutionary War Batteries established beginning in 1776 as a part of the defenses of Fortress West Point in present day Orange and Putnam County, New York. Most abandoned at the end of the war in 1783.
Marine Battery - Constitution Island
Marine Battery - Constitution Island (1776-1783) - Built in 1776 and destroyed in October 1777 by British troops. The battery was partially rebuilt after the British withdrew and the Great Chain was placed across the Hudson. In 1776 armament consisted of seven 9-pounder cannon and one 6-pounder cannon.
Hill Cliff Battery - Constitution Island
Located on the United States Military Academy in Orange and Putnam County, New York.