Fort Yargo (1793-1???) - First established in 1793 or 1792 as one of four forts built by the Humphries brothers to protect local settlers.
The original cabin blockhouse has been moved from the original site to a more secure area of the park about two miles north of the original location. The fort structure has been restored and is now a part of a growing complex of period structures that includes a working smokehouse and cook shed.
Visited: 8 Jul 2010