Fort William (1)

From FortWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Fort William (1) (1834-1836) - First established in the fall of 1834 at Warrier Point on Sauvies Island, Oregon, by Nathaniel Jarvis Wyeth as one of the Pacific Trading Company forts. It was later moved South on the Island opposite the Logie Trail through the Tualatin Valley. The Fort was abandoned in 1836.

Current Status

Unknown.

Location: Sauvie Island, Columbia River, Oregon. Map location not precise.

Maps & Images

Lat: 45.67727 Long: -122.86646

Sources:

Links:

Visited: No



Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
content
Share
Google AdSense
Toolbox