Fort Russell (1)
Fort Russell (1) (1877-1879) - First established as a temporary stockade in 1877 in response to Indian attacks during the Nez Perce War. Named after John Russell, owner of the property. Abandoned as a fort in 1879. Also known as Russell Stockade.
[[File:Fort Russell Marker (1).jpg|thumb|left|300px|Fort Russell Marker Marker stone only in front of a private home, no remains of the fort.
Visited: 22 Jun 2017