Fort McLoughlin

From FortWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Fort McLoughlin (1833-1843) - fur trade post built on Campbell Island 23 May 1833. The fort was named for John McLoughlin. The fort was abandoned and burned to the ground in 1843.


Location: Campbell Island

Maps & Images

Lat: 52.170429 Long: -128.143277

Links:

Publications:

Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
content
Share
Google AdSense
Toolbox