Fort Juelson (1876-1876) - A settler defense established by Hans Juelson and Berge Lee in 1876 in the aftermath of the Custer Massacre at the Little Big Horn during the Sioux War of 1876-1877. Named for Hans Juelson. Established near Underwood in Otter Tail County, Minnesota. Abandoned later in 1876.
Now a small county park in Otter Tail County, Minnesota. Archeological remains.