Fort Gregg (1)

From FortWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Fort Gregg (1) (1864-1865) - A U.S. Civil War earthworks fort established in 1864 by Confederate forces in Henrico County, Virginia. Named for Confederate Brigadier General John Gregg of the Texas Brigade. Abandoned in 1865.

Current Status

Part of Richmond National Battlefield Park, Henrico County, Virginia

Location: Richmond National Battlefield, Henrico County, Virginia.

Maps & Images

Lat: 37.4428851 Long: -77.3793187

Sources:

Links:

Visited: 29 Mar 2012



Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
content
Share
Google AdSense
Toolbox