Camp Henderson

From FortWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Camp Henderson (1864-186?) - Established 26 May 1864 by Capt. George B. Curry, 1st Oregon Volunteer Cavalry and named after J.H.D. Henderson, U.S. Congressman from Oregon (1865-1867).

Current Status

Unknown.

Location: Crooked Creek, just south of the U.S. Hwy 95 Bridge in Malheur County, Oregon.

Maps & Images

Lat: 42.80444 Long: -117.73278

Sources:

Links:

Visited: No


Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
content
Share
Google AdSense
Toolbox