Camp C.F. Smith

From FortWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Camp C.F. Smith (1866-1869) - Established in Jun 1866 by troops from Camp Alvord and named after Maj. Gen. Charles Ferguson Smith. Abandoned 9 Nov 1869

Current Status

On private property. Foundation stones and an outline of the camp can be seen.

Location: About a 1/2 mile north of Whitehorse Ranch headquarters off Crooked Creek Range Road, Harney County, Oregon

Maps & Images

Lat: 42.34611 Long: -118.23056

Sources:

Links:

Visited: No


Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
content
Share
Google AdSense
Toolbox