Camp Walbach

From FortWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Camp Walbach (1858-1859) - Established 20 Sep 1858 in Laramie County, Wyoming. Named for Colonel John De Barth Walbach, 4th U.S. Artillery. Abandoned 19 Apr 1859.

Camp Walbach History

Manned by two companies of the 4th U.S. Artillery from Sep 1858 and Apr 1859. Established to protect the dangerous Cheyenne Pass crossing.

Current Status

Unknown

Location: North of Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming, on I25 and west on Hwy 211.

Maps & Images

Lat: 41.28889 Long: -105.18417

Sources:

Links:

Visited: No


Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
content
Share
Google AdSense
Toolbox