Camp Price (1881-1883) - A U.S. Army Camp first established in 1881 in Cochise County, Arizona. Named Camp Price after Lt. Colonel Sterling Price who served in the Mexican War and during the U.S. Civil War as a Confederate General. The camp was abandoned in 1883.
History of Camp Price
A temporary camp and supply depot established in 1881 east of Camp John A. Rucker in Texas Canyon, Cochise County, Arizona.
The camp was abandoned in 1883.
Unknown status in Cochise County, Arizona.
Visited: Area 10 mar 2016